Thursday, July 30, 2009

Bean Taste Test Email

I encourage all those who didn't come this month to the taste test night, to come to the next taste test night! It was really fun to go and taste food made from beans, and we talked not only about beans but all aspects of food storage in a very casual setting.

There are many who ask to know how to do things with their food storage and we are trying hard to make it possible to learn new things and get you prepared, but it's up to you to sacrifice your time to come to food storage events we have put together. We'd love to see more people participate!!

It's great to see the ward progress in their food storage efforts. Keep up the good work!!

We have some great classes coming up in the next 6 months, so I'll keep you updated:)
I am sending out an email with an attachment on the packet of information on beans I have put together and gave out during the taste test night, so if you do not receive that email within a few days, please let me know if you would like me to send the information to you! It has everything you need to know about beans! Recipes to come!!

Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment