Sunday, March 14, 2010

Getting Organized with The Can Organizer!


Since you have now seen my food storage...I thought I'd tell you where the can organizers/rotation systems came from!!

I don't know if you noticed them in the pictures of my pantry in my kitchen, but they are awesome! They fit lots of cans of our favorite 'staples' and it leaves my other shelves where my second half of my 3 month supply is, more room for more food:)

They were purchased from The Can Organizer website: http://www.thecanorganizer.com/

They are a steal compared to others that are made, and I also feel as though they are worth the money to just get them all ready to put together (which is super fast) than getting the supplies, and taking the time to do it yourself...aka, having your husband do it himself, lol.

I ordered the cupboard size, which are shorter than the pantry size because my shelves are not very wide, and they fit perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment