Thursday, June 11, 2009

Another Food Order Opportunity and Menu Plan for Your Year Food Supply

UPDATE****THIS ORDER IS STILL OPEN, SO IF YOU HAVE NOT YET ORDERED YOU STILL HAVE A CHANCE!****(Updated on Aug. 6th, 2009)

Hey all,

Karen Wilkinson, who came to do the bread party, is having an order in a few weeks on different things (also found at Emergency Essentials) but take a look, compare, and if you are interested in ordering, follow instructions on her website! I am ordering a few things for my food storage.
Here is the link to the ordering information:

http://kneadfulthingsnow.com/currentpreorder.aspx

And also, she is doing what she calls Menu Madness, where she posts a new recipe every Monday and Thursday of June, July, August and September of 2009. Along with the recipe, is a years supply of ingredients, if you eat each meal once a month. This is what I have done for my 3 month food supply, so I am excited to use this resource to extend my menu for my year food supply! You can pick and choose what meals you would like to incorporate into your menu plan.
Here is the link:

http://kneadfulthingsnow.com/menumadness.aspx

(I have tried the taco soup and my family enjoyed it! Good luck!)

One more thing...I am planning a cheese waxing class and hopefully a class on canning our own meats, so I'll keep you posted on the details!! If you have any experience with either, let me know!

4 comments:

  1. I was so hoping that we could do a cheese waxing and meat canning class. I will definitely be there! Thanks so much for getting the bread party together. I'm totally pumped and inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no experience but I would love to learn how to do both:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Count me in. I would LOVE to learn how to do this! Thanks for all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your are awesome! Thanks for all your hard work. I have wanted to learn how to wax cheese and can meat ever since Keren's class. If we could get a class on that it would be fantastic.

    ReplyDelete