Thursday, June 11, 2009

Just grindin some wheat!

Look what I did! I used my new Wonder Mill Grinder!! I just received it from our last months order from Emergency Essential (I was able to get free shipping too!) and couldn't wait to use it! I know I may sound like a geek, but it was really exciting!
Here it is!

It's so nice to know that I can use all that wheat I have stored!! I am also happy to say that I will not be joining the 90% of people that have wheat stored and DO NOT have a wheat grinder:)

And here is my first batch of wheat flour! The first bowl is my wheat and the second is my flour...made in like 5 seconds!
It was so easy! The grinder is really nice and I would recommend it to anyone. It wasn't too loud either. I actually did it when my little Noah was sleeping and Tayla wasn't scared when I turned it on! If anyone would like to come over to check it out before you purchase it, let me know. I'm happy to show you:)

Now I just need a hand grinder just incase there is no power...I'm hoping they go on sale soon! And of course, if they do, I'll be sure to pass on the info:)

2 comments:

  1. So cool! I have one of the old noisy grinders and I can tell you my family would really appreciate a quieter one. I've heard all kinds of good stuff about this Wondermill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I am so sorry I missed the party. I thought about it all week and totally spaced it. I couldn't believe I just forgot, I've noticed I'm doing that more with each kid I have. Anyways, sounds like a success wish I was there! Thanks for doing this blog. I love all the stuff you are always adding!

    ReplyDelete